Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Award

Pin It Now! Thanks to Wen of Wen's Delight for passing this award to me.



Liebster is German and translates to
the English word “dearest”or” favorite”.
It’s meant for up-and-coming blogs with less than "200 followers".


Here are the rules:

* Thanks your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.

* Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.

* Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.

* Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed. (Some say just 3 or more blogs of less than 200 followers each).

* Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.


Here I like to share with some of my favourite blogger friends. ^.^










6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vivian.
    I have an award for you, please pick it up in my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the award Vivian. It's my first award you know. I'm so honored...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Vivian. I've also received this award from Yummylittlecooks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Vivian,
    ive awards for u, pls drop by when u're free ya
    http://iloveicookibake.blogspot.com/2012/02/awards.html
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Vivian, Thanks so much for the award. Same as Hesti, this is also my first award. With this wonderful award I will "Jia You" and share more goodies to all my fellow bloggers...^^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you by dropping by my blog. I would appreciate if you can leave comments on my posts for friendships.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...