Thursday, August 9, 2012

Super Easy and Super Soft, Moist Chocolate Banana Muffin

Pin It Now!

One evening I want to prepare some breakfast for my kids. However it is too late to bake bread. Since I have some very ripe banana in the fridge make me think of this Super Easy and Super Soft, Moist Banana Muffin. In order to please my kids I added some cocoa powder and chocolate chips. Here come the new look of the ordinary banana muffin :D


Ingredient :
(A)
2 eggs
90g light brown sugar
90g vegetable oil
60g milk
1/8 tsp salt




(B)
190g cake flour
10g cocoa powder
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
260g medium banana (about 6pcs), mashed
1/2 cup chocolate chips

(C)
Some chocolate chips on top

Method:
1. Whisk the eggs and sugar till combine.

2. Add in vegetable oil, milk and salt. Whisk to combine.

3. Add in sifted cake flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda. Whisk to combine. Make sure do not over mix.

4. Add in the mashed banana and mix well. Lastly the chocolate chips.

5. Spoon the batter into lined muffin cups. Sprinkle chips on top. Bake at 180C for 20-23 minutes. Cool on rack and serve!


I'm sharing this recipe at

1. Recipe Box # 9 hosted by Bizzy Bakes
Recipe Box








11 comments:

  1. Will book mark this recipe's. Because i like banana & chocolate. :) :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. look moist and good, i also like banana and chocolate, shall try out one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely baked. Love the texture very much....so moist. I would love it with loads of butter. Slurppp....
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely morning treat! Fragrant and delicious, would be great with kopi-O!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you, Vivian, for following Carole's Chatter. have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks absolutely delicious! I would so love to try some. I am sure they taste amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks moist and delicious. Definitely a hit with the kids especially with choc chips. I love making muffins too cos' they are so easy to make.

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's no breakfast now but i still want to grab one and go! i like the look of your muffins!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like these are the muffins that I have to bake. Bookmarked!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Vivian, these muffin look awesome. Love the moist texture. Thanks for sharing the recipe.

    Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like to visit your kitchen, if I can, I will come everyday. So nice and so welcome.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you by dropping by my blog. I would appreciate if you can leave comments on my posts for friendships.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...