Thursday, November 18, 2010

Stuffed Crust Pizza

Pin It Now!

This is one my my family favourite meal. My kids used to ask me to bake for them. It is simple to make at home. Here, I like to share with you my stuffed crust pizza! Hope you able to enjoy your own pizza too.

Ingredients: Pizza dough
·         2 cups of plain flour
·         1 tsp dry yeast
·         1/2 tsp baking powder
·         1/2 tsp salt
·         1 tbsp sugar
·         150ml warm water
·         15g butter
Ingredients : Topping
·        Homemade roasted tomato sauce (any spaghetti sauce will do)
·        Mozzarella and cheddar cheese
·        Tomato slices
·        Cooked shrimp
·        Sausage cut into dice

Method :
Mix flour, yeast, baking powder, salt and sugar in a bowl. Add warm water and knead to form a rough dough. Add butter and continue to knead till smooth.
Cover the dough and let it rest for 45mins.

Roll out the dough a little bigger than 9” pan. This is to leave some room for wrapping cheese along the side of pizza. Place the dough onto the baking pan and prove for 30mins.



Place some cheese along the side of pizza and seal with the extended dough.

Prick some holes with fork to remove excess air from the dough. Start topping with spreading tomato sauce, cheese, tomato slices, shrimps, sausage or any topping you like.

Bake at 170C for 20mins or till golden brown.
Notes:
·   I like to add baking powder into the dough as it able to lighten the texture of the pizza.
·   I prefer thick crust as my kids like to eat those stuffed crust ! If you like thin base, divide the dough into two portions and bake in smaller pizza pan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you by dropping by my blog. I would appreciate if you can leave comments on my posts for friendships.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...