Thursday, December 2, 2010

Corn Flakes Chocolate Chips Cookies

Pin It Now!

I have different types of kids cereal sitting in my pantry for months! My sons don’t feel like eating them. Therefore I have to think of way to use it. Making cookies is the easiest way!

Ingredients:  yields 55 pieces

(A)
175g margarine (or butter)
50g brown sugar

(B)
175g plain flour
3 cups coarse corn flakes(Grind till fine)
½ tsp salt
½ tsp baking powder
½ cup chocolate chips
*add raisins and nuts if you like
~Mix all, set aside
 

(C )
1 egg white
2 cups crushed cereal (coarsely crushed)
* I’m using cornflakes, coco crunch)
1 tbsp each chocolate rice, colourful sprinkles
~Mix all, set aside

Methods:
  
1. Cream margarine, sugar until light and fluffy.

2. Fold in flour mixture from (B) and mix well.

3. Shape dough into mini balls.
4. Roll each ball in egg white. Lift with fork to remove excess white.
5. Roll in the crushed cereal mixture.

6. Press the coated ball gently for more coating.
7. Place on greased pan.
8. Shaping by slightly press down with a fork.

 
9.   Bake in preheated 180C oven for 12-15 minutes or until lightly brown.
10. Remove from pan and rest on wire rack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you by dropping by my blog. I would appreciate if you can leave comments on my posts for friendships.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...