阿芳的3杯面粉 cookbook has several recipes on breads. I create this carrots bread using her 3 cups flour measurement. Hope you will like it.
Ingredients: yields about 50g x 12 pieces
1 cup carrot juice
* puree from 100g carrot and some water
2 tbsp sugar
½ tsp salt
3 cups bread flour
1½ tsp yeast
20g margarine/ butter
1. Put all ingredients (A) into a bowl and stir to mix. Add (B) and knead to form dough.
2. Add margarine and continue kneading to form smooth and elastic dough. Cover and let it prove for 1 hour.
3. Transfer to working surface. Divide the dough into 50g portions. Shape into balls and rest for 10 minutes.
4. Shape the balls accordingly. I wrap some buns with ham,cheese filling and burger buns.
5. Place the buns inside a greased baking pan and rest for 45 minutes.
6. Apply some egg wash. Bake at 190C for 12 minutes.