Kids like chocolate muffins. Instead of using flour and cocoa powder why not adding some fruits or vegetables? The hidden ingredients not only adding nutritious but also flavour to the cake. This time I added pumpkin puree which my kids won’t touch it if serve in a “pumpkin” form.
Adapted and modified from 孟老师的 100 types cake cookbook
Ingredients: yield about 9pcs x mini muffins
65g margarine (butter)
20g icing sugar
(B)30g condensed milk
70g pumpkin puree
(C )90g cake flour
10g cocoa powder
1/8 tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
* sift and set aside
Some chocolate chips for topping. I used some with strawberry chocolate chips.
1. Mix margarine and sugar till creamy (hand mix will do). Add in the egg and mix till well combine.
2. Add in condensed milk and pumpkin puree. Stir to combine.
3. Add in the dry ingredients from (C). Fold till well incorporate. Do not over mix.
4. Spoon the batter into lined muffin mould. Top with some chocolate chips.
5. Bake at 190C for 15 minutes.