Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine Sandwiches ^o^

Pin It Now!

I have two slices of white bread sitting around. So I decided to make some snack for my kids. Since valentine is around I make hearts sandwich.
 

My 5 years old son was very happy when looking at the hearts.
Son: Mummy you like me. (smile as he take over the snack)
Me: Why?
Son: Because you make me heart shape sandwich.
Me: What if I don't like you?
Son: You will make "X" shape to me. ^0^

Hope this simple sandwich can give you some idea on your Valentine menu. I'm submitting this “heart” to
Very Good Recipes for this month theme challenge Be My Valentine.

Ingredient: yield 4 mini sandwich
2 slices of white bread
2 slices cheddar cheese
2 eggs
Salt and pepper as seasoning
Some tomato sauce
 

Method:
1. Crack the eggs into a bowl. Seasoning with salt and pepper. Slightly beat to combine. Put some oil in wok and fry till golden brown. Set aside to cool.
 
2. Cut the white loaf, fried egg, cheddar cheese into heart shape respectively with cookies cutter.
 

3. Assemble by stacking the cheddar and fried egg in between the sandwich. Decorate by drizzle some tomato sauce on top. 

11 comments:

  1. Your son is so cute :)
    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOl, this is such a sweet idea! Love shaped sandwich!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can imagine your son is so happy eating these heart sandwiches! happy valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha....explain to him that X means kiss.
    XOXO, that's love and kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a cute and yummy sandwich, adults would love to have a bite too!
    Thank you for stopping by and following. You have a lovely space with delicious recipes! Am happy to follow you back!
    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute these heart shaped sandwiches. No wonder your son is so happy when you made them for him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Something so simple, yet filled to the brim with your love. Your son is so cute! By the way, you spelt 'Sandwich' wrong in the post title =P

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute and lovely. I will be in love eating these sandwiches....

    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Vivian,
    Happy Valentines Day, very good hand work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for dropping by. Happy Valentine to all of you.

    Dumpling Love,
    Thanks for the highlight.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you by dropping by my blog. I would appreciate if you can leave comments on my posts for friendships.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...