Friday, August 2, 2013

Lychee Calamansi Lime Ice Pops

Pin It Now!
Pin It
If you like to have something chill and refreshing on hot sunny day, why not try out this easy ice pop? The lychees fruits really match well with the calamansi lime juice. My kids really enjoying their ice pops ^^ 


I'm using this long plastic bags for my ice pops. Kind of like ice pops that I enjoying during my childhood. Feel free to use ice-cream/ ice pop molds as you like. 

Recipe from Vivian Pang Kitchen
Lychee Calamansi Lime Ice Pops
Ingredients:
565g (20 oz.) canned lychees in syrup
50ml calamansi juice (limau kasturi)
1/3 cup drinking water

Methods:
1. Add lychees together with syrup, calamansi juice and water in a blender. Blend all until smooth.

2. Pour fruit mixture into plastic bags or ice pop molds. Freeze until solid. Enjoy!


Ms. enPlace
I am submitting this post to See Ya In The Gumbo hosted by Ms. enPlace

8 comments:

  1. Send half a dozen over please! Yummilicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so refreshing especially during hot and sunny day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today was our hottest yet. More to come. I NEED these ice pops. They sound perfectly refreshing. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vivian,

    Remind me of my childhood when my parent use this long plastic to made milo ice pop fof me.

    May I know where u buy those long plastic from?

    Mixue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can find at grocery shops where selling ordinary plastic too.Have a nice day!

      Delete
    2. Thank you Vivian.

      Mixue

      Delete
  5. ivy sew http://simplybeautifulhealthyliving.blogspot.comSaturday, 03 August, 2013

    Hi Vivian, Very refreshing.... this brings back my childhood days where my mum used to make for us. I remember she added some corn starch to the mixture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nostalgic seeing these long tube ice pops. Used to buy them after school. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you by dropping by my blog. I would appreciate if you can leave comments on my posts for friendships.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...