Pizza is one of my family favourite especially my kids. Pizza is very versatile as we can top the pizza with anything that we like. This time I’m using tuna which is easy available in can.
Besides the main course, I prepare some mini dessert pizza with cheese and chocolate topping.
I like to send this post for this month Aspiring Bakers #6: Say Cheese! (April 2011) hosted by Noms I Must.
300g Bread flour
1/2 tsp yeast
1 tbsp sugar
¼ tsp salt
1 tbsp vegetable oil
Spaghetti sauce for spreading
Mozzarella, cheddar and parmesan cheese
Tuna in can (flavour of your choice)
Onion, carrot, cherry tomatoes, green bean
* slice the vegetables thinly. Or use any vegetable of your choice.
1. Mix all ingredients except oil to form dough. Add in the oil and continue kneading to form smooth and elastic dough. Cover and rest for 45 minutes.
2. Transfer to working surface. Slightly press down to remove the air. Shape into round and rest for 10 minutes.
3. Roll out the dough into 9” disc shape. Transfer to greased pizza pan. Prick some holes with fork to prevent dough puff during the baking process.
4. Start topping by spreading spaghetti sauce, cheeses and the rest of the topping ingredients.
5. Bake at 200C for 12 minutes or until the pizza base is cooked. Turn the oven function to grill and bake another 3-5 minutes or until the cheese topping turn golden brown. Serve while it is warm. Enjoy!