This is a simple and yet tasty dish. The original recipe is using chicken wings. Since my hubby is big fans of drumsticks I used it for this recipe. Do adjust the amount of chilies to suite your family taste.
Adapted and slightly modified from Famous Cuisine Magazine
6 pcs medium drumsticks
6 pcs dried chilies
*Soak in hot water about 10 minutes
6 pcs bird chilies
10g lemon grass
3 tbsp Thai chilies sauce
1 tbsp tomato sauce
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp sugar
1 pc lime juice
1. Grind (A) finely with some water. Then mix with (B) as marinate sauce.
2. Rinse the drumsticks. Make some cuts on the drumsticks and pat-dry. Then season with the marinate sauce at least 3 hours. (I marinate overnight in the fridge)
3. Arrange the marinated drumsticks on a wire rack (keep the balance of marinate sauce). Roast in preheated oven at 250C for 15 minutes. Turn the drumsticks (for even cooking) and roast further 8-10 minutes (depend on the size of drumsticks, bigger need longer time).
4. Bring the balance of marinate sauce to boil. Cook till most of the liquid evaporate.
5. Serve the drumsticks with the concentrate marinate sauce on top.
I will sending this recipe to Muhibbah Malaysian Monday Event .