I won’t miss this month AB theme- Cupcake!
I’m submitting this cupcake to Aspiring Bakers #13: Enjoy Cupcakes! (November 2011) hosted by Min of Min's Blog.
Adapted and slightly modified from local bakery supply baking class
90g castor sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
* Slightly beat and set aside
200g cake flour
1 tsp baking powder
* sift and set aside
30g chocolate rice (keep some for topping)
50g grated cheddar cheese
1. Cream butter and sugar till light and creamy. Slowly add in the egg, vanilla essence mixture.
2. Add in the sifted flour in 2 batches alternative with milk. Follow by chocolate rice. Mix till well combine.
3. Scoop into lined muffin cups. Sprinkle grated cheddar cheese and chocolate rice evenly on top.
4. Bake in preheated oven 180C for 25 minutes.