1. Dissolve dark brown sugar with the warm water. Sieve to remove any impurity.
2. Put sieved brown sugar syrup, salt and apple puree into a bowl and stir to mix. Add (B) and knead to form dough.
3. Add margarine and continue kneading to form smooth and elastic dough. Cover and let it prove for 1 hour 15 minutes.
4. Transfer to working surface. Divide the dough into 45g portions. Shape into balls and place on greased baking tray. Leave to prove for 45 minutes.
5. Apply some egg wash. Bake at 180C for 12 minutes.